Civil Mediation Attorneys | Florida Supreme Court Certified
Mediation Services for Sarasota, Manatee, Desoto, and Charlotte Counties
Mediation is an alternative way to resolve disputes outside of the courtroom. Civil mediation can be used to reach settlements in cases involving foreclosure, contract disputes, insurance issues, and any number of conflicts where both parties are willing to negotiate through a neutral and impartial mediator.
Our Mediation Experience
Amiee Buckman and Drake Buckman are Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediators and Federal Certified Mediators. They have participated in hundreds of mediations around Florida, and have extensive experience in business disputes, civil cases, personal injury cases, and federal litigation matters, including civil rights issues.
Amiee Buckman is also certified as a Florida Certified Residential Foreclosure Mediator by the University of South Florida.
The firm maintains a modern, comfortable office in Sarasota, Florida, easily accessible from Interstate 75. We offer plenty of parking, ample conference room space, and encrypted wi-fi access for use by the parties, at no additional charge. Our singular goal is to help parties resolve their disputes in a comfortable, productive and efficient environment.
The firm's current mediation fee schedule is, as follows:
- 2 parties: $200.00 per hour, divided equally, to be paid at the conclusion of the mediation.
- 3 parties: $250.00 per hour, divided equally, to be paid at the conclusion of the mediation.
- 4 parties or more: $350.00 per hour, divided equally, to be paid at the conclusion of the mediation.
- Travel: $50.00 per hour, divided equally, if outside Sarasota County, Florida.
- 1/2 day mediation: 3 hours at applicable hourly rate
- Full day mediation: 4 hours at applicable hourly rate